- You shall not submit, upload, email, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Sites any material which: (i) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue and/or exchange on the Sites, including posting or otherwise transmitting material that is not related to the subject at issue or otherwise restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Sites; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, harassing, hateful, embarrassing, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, or indecent; (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, potentially give rise to civil liability (including claims of defamation and/or libel), or otherwise violate the local, state, or national laws of any country; (iv) violates, plagiarizes, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains solicitations or advertisements of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indication of origin or statement of fact; or (ix) contains chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- The Sites contain information about the 720 Foundation, partners and or sponsors (“Partners”) of the 720 Foundation, and other information. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, 720 Foundation disclaims any liability arising from its accuracy and any duty or obligation to update this information or any other content.
- 720 Foundation makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the content, information, or services provided through, or in conjunction with, the Sites. 720 Foundation makes no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information on the Sites, and shall not be responsible for: (i) any errors of omission arising from the use of such information; (ii) any failures, delays or interruptions in the delivery of any content or service contained within the Sites; and (iii) any defamatory, libelous or unlawful material contained within the Sites, including resumes, emails, profiles, opinions, advice, statements, memorandums or discussion board postings, or materials related to a users' use of the Site's chat features. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. You acknowledge that neither 720 Foundation, its Partners, nor other users of the Sites, while such users are participating in the Sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice. 720 Foundation encourages you to seek appropriate professional advice for any situation or problem that you may have. 720 Foundation has the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Sites.
- 720 Foundation is not involved in any transaction between any parties who use our Sites. There are risks that you assume when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses; all of these risks are borne by you. The Sites are a venue only and 720 Foundation does not screen, censor, or otherwise control the information provided by the Partners, its users, or their behavior. 720 Foundation cannot control whether or not users or Partners will complete the transactions they describe on the sites. It is extremely important that you use care throughout your dealings with other people on these sites.
- You agree and acknowledge that 720 Foundation has no control over a Partner’s decision to consider you for employment or that the employment positions listed by a Partner will actually be available.
- 720 Foundation prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, user account numbers/passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages, from any party, related to such exposure.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND/OR INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE OR DISCUSSED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL 720 FOUNDATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE SAME, OR WITH HYPERTEXT OR GRAPHIC LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITES OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SAME, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF 720 FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM 720 FOUNDATION’S NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. FURTHER, 720 FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. 720 FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED OR AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, 720 FOUNDATION’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS APPEARING WITHIN THE BODY OF THE SITE AND ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS PLACE GREATER RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, SUCH GREATER RESTRICTIONS SHALL APPLY.
- The links found on the Sites will let you leave our Sites and go to sites operated by parties other than 720 Foundation, e.g., Partners’ and career and employment web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of 720 Foundation and 720 Foundation is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links by the Sites to sites maintained by third parties do not constitute an endorsement, guaranty, or warranty by 720 Foundation or any of its affiliates of any third party or their content nor the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, or other relationship between 720 Foundation and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates and any linked third party or their content. 720 Foundation does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, content and/or information of these and other third parties and/or their web sites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Sites are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to international conventions and U.S. and other copyright laws. The name Vet720, Vets720, Veteran720, Veterans720, Honor Guard Network, HonorGuard Network, HonorGuardNetwork, VetTransitions720, VetJobs720, VetCalendar720, VetSupport720, VetTV720, and all Vet720, Veteran720 logos, and the taglines “The Transitions and Jobs Portal for our Military, “Your Jobs, Transition and Services Portal” and “No Limits - No Boundaries” are, inter alia, trademarks and/or property of 720 Foundation (and its licensors) with a principal place of business at 4454 Trinity Mills Road Sute#100 Dallas, TX 75287 that may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The contents and every part thereof, of the Sites are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, or other materials viewed through the Sites. The posting of information or materials on the Sites does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on the Sites. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of the Sites content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of 720 Foundation and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content.
- 720 Foundation respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. The policy of 720 Foundation is to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright offenders and other users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide 720 Foundation with the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (5)a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 720 Foundation reserves the right to restrict access to information on the Sites to authorized Users that have accepted the User
- THE SITES ARE NOT ENDORSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
- The Sites have not been approved or endorsed by the United States Federal Government, Department of Defense, any military service branch, or any agency thereof. The products, services, and information offered by the Sites are not being made by an agency of the United States Federal Government.
- 720 Foundation is not responsible for the employment activities of the entities appearing on the Sites.